Learning is critical. The portal supports your learning in a variety of ways: with the visual navigations, learning paths, and a library of resources. Support for learning is provided in multiple ways:
This Learning page offers a variety of options for exploring ideas and resources.
- The Lean-Agile Clinics organize posts from thought leaders in specific topics of interest to coaches and leadership.
- Learning Paths provide directed readings by role and by topic. See for example the Core Developer Skills Learning Path ([RN]: This is the only working link on this page in the POC)
- Online courses provide self-guided training on a variety of subjects.
- Webinars and podcasts provide video recordings of relevant webinars and podcasts by Net Objectives staff.
In addition, visit these other sections on the Lean-Agile portal:
- The Framework page provides a visual way of navigating resources and the elements involved in transformation.
- The Library page offers the full collection of our knowledge base organized by practices, roles, overall guidance.
The Learning page helps you explore the wealth of resources to support your transition to Lean-Agile. There are learning paths which are guided readings on roles and important topics. topics. And there are self-study courses.