Business Agility 2017: Accelerate customer value realization and enterprise innovation – aligning funding, lean-requirements, and innovation initiatives
We are in the era of accelerating change in which lifespan of the large companies is shirking faster than ever. In this dynamic world, enterprises of all sizes and industries must ensure that their leaders and teams are
- Focused on producing business capabilities that will provide the greatest value to your firm
- Fund them appropriately – both from an ROI point of view and to enable the greatest effectiveness
- Plan, budget, and measure innovation to develop long-term business sustainability
- Have all teams align to the missions and operate with maximum efficiency.
In this 1-Day course, you’ll learn how to do just this. You’ll learn how aligning Lean-Budgeting, Lean-Requirements with the principles of Lean-Flow and innovation accounting create an environment conducive to experimentation with lower risk, pivoting and maximizing the value delivery.
Budgeting, focusing on value, proper team construction and application area alignment (often called Agile Release Trains) are interrelated aspects of a properly functioning organization. Unfortunately, they are often treated separately making it difficult to achieve stellar results. This course covers:
- How to select business capabilities to work on and prioritize them across an organization using Minimum Business Increments*
- How to properly budget for the implementation of the capabilities?
- Enterprise innovation: why and how to maintain a balanced portfolio of existing applications and innovation pipeline and fund, measure and improve innovation success?
- And lastly, how to organize the teams for optimal collaboration and maximizing efficiency to deliver customer value.
The result enables organizations to allocate their capacity to the most important business needs and complete them in small increments to enable pivoting and risk reduction. Teams benefit through their proper funding so that they learn to work together and become experts in the products/services being produced/supported.
*An MBI is the smallest chunk of business value that can be realized from a business perspective. It is similar to an MVP (both have a common heritage of Minimal Marketable Features) but is designed to increase business value realization instead of just discovering what is of value.
- Product Managers and Product Marketing
- Program Managers
- Agile and change champions
- Business Unit Leaders and General Managers
- Anyone who is involved customer value realization via a software solutions.
Click any Register Now button at the Business Agility 2017 Conference website